Do you require an expert LPG installer in Melbourne? And are you looking for exceptional LPG installation services in Melbourne? Then Car Mechanic Lilydale is the perfect workshop to resolve all your issues regarding LPG installations Melbourne to get back your vehicle on road within no time.
The Installation of L.P.G fuel system in a car is subject the local regulations in Lilydale Melbourne. We make sure that the kit is installed according to the rules and regulations of the Melbourne Board for proper assembling of the actuators.
We also verify that the high-pressure parts are tight by subjecting them to a 3 MPa hydraulic-test. Generally the LPG kit we install consists of the following parts:
- LPG Solenoid Valve
- Gas Switch
- Step motor or a Gas Adjuster
- Control Unit
- Gas Tight Box
- Filler Valve
We make sure that all these parts are composed in LPG kit and install them according to the rules and regulations of the Australian regulation.
LPG Installations Melbourne:
When you bring your car for LPG installation in Melbourne to AG Autogas and Mechanical, then the following components are needed to be changed as follows:
- LPG tank will be installed either in the bottom or in the boot of the car.
- A converter is installed so as to convert the liquid gas to vapor
- An LPG injector will be installed to make sure the right amount of air and LPG is mixed to power the car.
- A fuel lock is placed to stop the fuel flow to the engine, once it got shut down.
So do you have any queries regarding LPG installations, call us at 03 97394999 to speak with your professional directly or to get a quote for your services.